Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bloody Sunrise is in stock again..

Our latest best seller, much to my surprise, is a fine pepper jelly created by my hubbie.
I have more of a sweet tooth myself and enjoy a pepper jelly as much as the next person but this one will knock your socks off.
A recent customer described the taste sensation as a "party in his mouth!!!"
Chocked full of hot peppers such as habanero's, Thai green chili's and jalapeno's you have to try this jelly if you have a hankering for something on the hotter side.


We have planted an assortment of peppers in the green house and are hoping for a big crop later in the summer so that we can experiment with more pepper jellies for you to enjoy.
This morning was the first day of summer holidays for the girls, any nice mommy would have let them sleep in but not me. I yanked them out by the toes @ 6:30 this morning and went strawberry u-picking with friends again @ Good'n'Plenty Produce.
What a great start to the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment