Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Looks can be decieving.

 I've been having a great time in my kitchen with some success and failures.

 My hubby had a great suggestion for watermelon jelly, so I got the gears churning and jumped into action....oh boy do I get excited at the prospect of a fun new flavours.
Watermelon jelly looked fantastic, however, did not set. Was it ever runny...oh well, watermelon cordial for the Simpson kids for a while. I will not give up the challenge, another attempt is just around the corner.

As for success stories, the Strawberry Habanero is proving to be a favourite in these parts.
I've heard it pairs well with cream cheese or brie and crackers.


Another recent discovery, strawberry habanero warmed up and drizzled over vanilla ice cream.
It gets the double thumbs up from the hubby. I'm off to the store to buy more ice cream!!!


How do you enjoy your jams or jellies?
 Drop me a line, make a comment and share your cooking creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment