Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome fellow Jammies!


I guess this makes it official. My little hobby/addiction has morphed itself into a real "grown up" business, complete with paperwork, a legal name, lots more paperwork and now a blog.
Firstly let me give a huge THANK YOU to all of the wonderful people that I like to call my Jammie's, to other people you may be customers but to me you've all played a huge part in the evolution of something very dear to my heart....feeding people and making them happy.
Making jam makes ME happy and it's so nice to be able to do something just for the love of it and be rewarded with requests for more. So again...THANK YOU.

This summer I will be jamming like a woman possessed, and loving every minute of it.
The aim is to highlight all of the wonderful ingredients we have here in the Okanagan valley and make yummy preserves combining unusual flavours.

Your taste buds will become my market research and you opinions will help to shape my products.

So check in with me every now and again and see what's new. If you are one of my regulars feel free to give feedback on your jam purchase.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment